Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About



The Holiday Diaries: Los Angeles/Las Vegas (Day three)

Monday 3rd may 2004

Just a short one today - the hotel is phenomenal. Puts those common Hiltons to shame. As Hilary Duff says they are so yesterday. Room is absolutely cavenous and on the plus side none of the staff have seen me naked or know anything about the size of darrens *ahem* manhood. On the downside, realised that I am in Orange County and not one of the reception staff has said 'Welcome to the o.c. bitch' and punched me in the gob. Television can be so misleading...

Darren and I both woke really early due to our patriotism keeping us on british time for far too long. I was furious with cousin Jetlag (the evil spawn of Father Time and Mother Nature obviously...) and my anger soon spread to old ma nature herself. it was well over 100 degrees today. So hot! Really, is there any need for it to be that hot. i walked around in a hazy daze of summer. Six Flags (where we were for the day) was surprisingly empty - probably because everyone was in air conditioned malls. I swear its true that only mad dogs and englishmen go out in the midday sun. oh and this foul girl who kept spitting her excess phlegm out and had her ample rear packed in to far too short green shorts. Kylie or Beyonce she was not. And green shorts??? Whatever...

Just realised I am now officially 30. Checked mirror. Still think i only look 26 and three quarters. Phew.

Darren looks like sh*t. I think the poor lamb has heat sickness. he has consumed about nine gallons of water. His belly is with child. he should perk up tomorrow the little trooper....

Posted by Paul 8:07 am  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment