Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About



The Holiday Diaries: Los Angeles/Las Vegas May 2004 - Day Five

Wednesday 5th May 2004

Its a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small small world. As great as that ride is at disneyland, I kind of wanted to swallow my tongue to end the madness. its a world of fun and a world of tears. AARRGGHHSeriously,, Disneyland was very magical. I kept singing 'how magical our magic is' - which i know is a song of Deborah Gibson's but for the life of me cannot place right now. Grrr.

Temperature of course was creeping up again so around lunch time I dragged Darren to see a theatrical production of Snow White in some much needed shade. I have a soft spot for the dwarves and have seven of them sitting on my bed at home. I truly believe they talk to each other when i am not there It was actually very good and made the spiderman musical seem even worse in retrospect. We were sitting about fifteen rows from the front and this mad old grandma in front got up as the cast took their final bow and waved her autograph book. I seriously think she wanted it signed... For a split second you could see Snow White's botoxed on smile almost falter (all Disney cast members have to have their smiles botoxed on, it is Disney law) and her eyes said 'oh sure granny, I will leap across the audience in my ridiculously heavy gown and sign some grotty piece of paper and then leap back without getting hassled by anyone else...' But of course she didn't , her soulless eyes and fixed smile returned and she waved and waltzed off into the sunset with her prince charming.

The rides were a lot of fun. I did notice one thing - i had on my extremely in this year pink t shirt on and was strutting around in an i'm comfortable with my sexuality and am jolly sexy thankyou very much sort of way. And what happens??? everyone comments on darrens tshirt (which i bought him) just because it has some japanese writing on (possibly rude/insulting judging from the giggles from the japanese tourists). I wanted to be noticed too! Feeling insecure and wanting an ego stroke i tried this kissometer machine thingymadoowaht. Weirdly it is astick that you clasp with your hand and nothing to do with your actual (very good so i am told) kissing skills. All that lip moistening for nothing. I only got 20 out of 100! 20!!!!! I am a fantastic kisser thankyou very much - that machine knows piss all. Darren can barely keep his tongue out of my mouth. In fact he almost woke me up that way this morning. I say almost because he wont kiss me on the mouth (like pretty woman) unless i have cleaned my teeth first. So it was mainly fingers and thumbs Must keep a mint under my pillow! But i digress.....

On the way out of the park, this woman/castmember (botoxed smile) asked Darren (ignoring me despite fabbo pink tshirt) all these questions about his day in a very monosyllabic voice. She was like a robot, not understanding darrens accent 'does not compute does not compute' blink three times and power down...

Posted by Paul 4:27 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment