Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About



thezapping second annual city centre crash pad Christmas party!

Ah, the annual zapping (ie PazDance and DazPants) festive bash was attended by a glittering array of celebrities on Saturday night. And by celebrities, I of course do mean my lovely group of loyal and amazing friends. Bless them all. We all crammed into our tiny apartment for some Christmassy capers (space is at a premium in the city centre) and let the merriment take us over. Lets talk you through it picture styl-ee...
Aw, don't Mr Panteloons and I look adorable here in our new togs thanks to 20% off day at the ever reliable Debenhams. And DazPinkie still looks hot despite (or because of?) nursing a temperature...
Aw, part two. It is the continuing adventures of Ruthiepoos and her lesbian lover Louise. There was really no need to write lesbian lover, but it was just such lovely alliteration i couldn't resist. Plus our kitchen looks super lovely in this shot, and that's what is important, n'est pas?
Aw, part three (i'll be bored of that soon, I promise!) Look my work pal Cat has arrived and her lovely cuddly husband Adam. From the looks of it, Cat may be angling to dampen her hubby's ardour with a quick drink spill down his pants!!
They're coming up so we better get this party started. On a Saturday night, etc. Note the moody people on the right who didn't think I would fit them in the shot. Oh ye of little faith...
It's mark and craig! They may possibly be sexuals of the homo variety. And it looks like our tiny tiny but loveable tree may be on fire!
Hurrah! Time to pull out a gift from Santa's sack (insert own filthy comment here)
Craig can get his arm in up to his elbow. I'm wincing as I type...
Lucky PaulHair and Justin are thrilled to have received the gayest my little pony ever.
And Adam is bored of waiting! Oh no this is all going horribly wrong. Christmas is ruined Adam! (mainly because Mark seems to have gone limp!)
Hurrah! Christmas is un-ruined as some v exciting rock 'em pop 'em festive robots are unleashed in the most macho display of testosterone all evening...
Harona (or Hironda Mitsubishi as I call her) does how clean is your house. Or possibly that scene with the butter in the shower in Bad Girls...
yes, yes, definitely the butter/crotching scene from Bad Girls, judging by their smiles! Seriously though we love Hironda and Stef :)
Me showing off my Starbucks advent calendar. Seriously, commission please Mr Bucks. That f***ing sandwich toaster on top of the fridge creeps into every bloody shot. How irritatous.
Oh how we all laughed when Ben was ejeculated from the factor of the x...
and so the evening draws to a close as I force everyone to listen to the Big Fun album for the third time. It's true. you can't shake the feeling...
.

Posted by Paul 10:50 pm  

3 Comments:

  1. Heidi Cullinan said...
    The holiday and party pictures were all wonderful! I smiled all the way through and felt like I was there.
    Anonymous said...
    The holiday diaries were great! I was sorry they were over! Roll on next time heh!?! (Of course that has nothing to do with the fact I get to look after your wonderful apartment ;)
    The party was great as ever!! Love the photos (even the ones I drunkenly took ...!) Am so glad I made it this year! Hope dazparty is feeling more himself now... oooeerr. And wasn't he a trooper partying until he literally dropped from illness! anyway I must go am a little loopy today due to night shifts! See you soon Mr Zapping xxx
    Anonymous said...
    Oh and I just wanted to bring attention to the fab new hair cut on my lovely lesbian lover Louise! good illiteration Paul ( of course cut at Paul hair's super salon!)

Post a Comment